Defensive Driving Lessons from Cantor’s Driving School
Cantor’s Driving School offers defensive driver training services designed to teach teens and adults how to drive safely while anticipating what other cars and drivers may do.
Cantor’s professional instructors provide defensive driving training that includes such defensive driving tips and tactics as:
- Anticipate what other drivers may do in various situations
- Get the big picture
- Understand and evaluate your options instantly when a critical incident happens
- Drive safely in bad weather conditions such as rain, snow, ice, fog
- Control your emotions for safety
- React to changing traffic signals
- Learn what to watch out for from the front, back and sides
- Keep a safe following distance
- Negotiate turns, lane changes, merging and curves safely
- Handle city traffic and highway traffic flawlessly
- Safely pass a slow-moving vehicle
- Keeping alert for distracted drivers
- Safe parallel parking and parking in lots
- Many more!
Over 50,000 drivers have learned to drive defensively with Cantor’s Driving School. Are you our next safe driver?
Defensive Driver Training in Safe Cars at Cantor’s Driving School
Cantor’s Driving School offers defensive driving lessons in late model, state of the art vehicles with 5-star safety ratings. All cars are specially equipped with dual control brakes and secondary mirrors so that the instructor can also slow or stop the vehicle. The extra mirrors provide the instructor with full visibility too.
All Cantor’s Driving School cars have the following safety features:
- High visibility cars (white)
- 5 star safety rating
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Daytime running lights
- Air bags
Cantor’s, The Driving School That Gets Results®